Reality star and new mom Kim Kardashian dines at La Scala in Beverly Hills, California with her friend Brittny Gastineau on November 14, 2013, she wore blush pink and white and Kanye wore white.
Tuesday, January 31, 2017
- The Five Key Elements to Looking Fabulous Everyday that Don’t Cost You Anything!
- You have to wear lipstick everyday: Yep, that is step one. Lipstick! We all have it, but we forget how much impact it can have. It immediately brightens your face, whitens your teeth and makes you look like you care. If all you have on is lipstick and no other cosmetics, you will easily pull off a more polished look.As we age many of us tend to choose darker, muddy colors and I want you to avoid that. We lose the fullness of our lips over time and dark lipstick only highlights that. Choose your favorite color of lipstick and move up a shade or two in brightness. A brighter, lighter color will always look more youthful and fun.
- No matter what you have on, it must create shape through the waist: Studies in the laws of attraction and social power have clearly shown that women who have a greater ratio between their waist and hips naturally appear more attractive and powerful. This means that if you are hiding under shapeless sweats and boxy blouses you are giving all of your feminine power away.Your tops and jackets must contain either shape-creating darts and seaming or a percentage of Lycra or Spandex that helps the fabric skim the body. This step means you need to make sure that your “girls” are sitting high and proud so that your tops and jackets have the chance to enhance your hourglass. This is a very dynamic fashion step that will modernize your look in an instant.
- You must wear cute shoes: Clunky man shoes are a fashion albatross. With all of the adorable, comfy options stacked high on the sale racks, there is just no excuse for sporting clod-hoppers. A feminine, colorful, even playful shoe speaks volumes about your style and puts a spring in your step.When choosing shoes look for a feminine heel and toe and opt for something that reveals as much of your foot as comfortably possible. This of course doesn’t apply to boots, but a shoe that reveals more of your foot will make your legs look longer and your outfit more modern.
- Your handbag is your social barometer – choose wisely: The days of matching shoes and handbags are over. Today, your handbag tells the world who you are, where you are going and what you need to have when you get there. This single accessory can change the entire mood of your outfit and offers a style boost like none other.Go for a bold color and skip the black box with straps. A modern bag should celebrate what you like and not what you have on. Don’t squander this ripe opportunity to make a big style statement. Push yourself to wear something bold and you are sure to seem more saucy.
- Every day, you need to incorporate something unexpected into your outfit: This step means that you work the juxtaposition of textures, colors, patterns and the tones of your garments. Building a little intrigue into your outfit is how you start to build style muscles. Going against the grain of things and having the courage to do the opposite of what matches or is to be expected can be both youthful and sophisticated.For example, sporting beautiful yellow accessories with a cobalt blue dress instead of trying to match the blue perfectly or just wearing silver; adding a few strands of pearls to your old worn graphic tee shirt to give it a sophisticated edge or choosing a great walking shoe in red and wearing it with everything. These are the creative expressions that add visual interest and spark conversation. Adding a little something unexpected will reflect an adventurous spirit that will immediately add youthful modern play to everything you wear.Style Tips brought to you by Sheena Kali of StyledBySheena.com
Yes, Kylie Jenner Wore $300 Sweatpants When Shopping With Boyfriend Tyga @KylieJenner @KingGoldChains @Tyga @Kyliejenner #KingGoldChains
Kylie Jenner is making the news not only because she was spotted grocery shopping with BF/BFF Tyga, but because she was rocking those camo bapes with the matching hat. I think the outfit is totally cute and the fact that she went bare faced speaks volumes about the genuine nature of their relationship. Kylie Jenner does what she wants. Go Girl!
If You Are Looking For The Latest In Evening Attire Muee.com Is The Place To Be #WeddingDress #HomecomingDresses #CocktailDresses #Communion #Bride
Hey! Celebrity style girls, not only is awards season approaching, but we have wedding, prom, homecoming, and communion season approaching as well. If you are searching for the perfect dress for your special occasion look no further than http://www.muee.com Everyone loves a quality evening or cocktail dress and this site has them all!If you want to look like a celebrity head keep reading....
Wedding Dresses - If you are looking for the dream wedding dress that matches your style and budget. Muee has the greatest selection. Here are my top three picks, let me know which was your favorite below.
Prom Dresses - These are my top three prom dresses on the site.... head on over and let me know which are your top picks for prom!
Bridesmaids dresses - If you are getting married, this is the perfect site for affordable, chic and luxurious bridesmaid dresses.
Here are some Homecoming dresses you may enjoy
The beaded corset look is everything at the moment.
This pretty and dainty dress is perfect for the homecoming queen
The high low look on this one is definitely an attention getter
All of these Evening Dresses are great for cocktail or even first communion.
Check out a few of the showstoppers here: If you arent afraid to take a risk, these two are for you!
Nicole Richie at the Wallis Annenberg Center for the Performing Arts Gala..WACPA, Beverly Hills, CA..October 17, 2013 wearing a sheer print v-neck gown.
Friday, January 27, 2017
Kourtney Kardashian Shines At The Video Music Awards @KourtneyKardash #VMAs #VideoMusicAwards #KUWTK #KourtneyKardashian
Kourtney Kardashian in this pink jumpsuit is everything! I love the gold accessories, the straight hair. Its elegant simplicity. Its so hard to keep up with the Kardashian's especially Kourtney. What do you think about Kourtney's new look?
Facebook- http://www.facebook.com/stylebysheenaYoutube- http://www.youtube.com/StyledBySheena
THIS BLOG claims no credit for any images posted on this site unless otherwise noted. Images on this blog are copyright to its respectful owners. If there is an image appearing on this blog that belongs to you and do not wish for it appear on this site, please E-mail with a link to said image and it will be promptly removed.
The long awaited video for Clout from Migos Member Offset featuring his wife Cardi B dropped today... and it did not disappoint. It ga...
Chris Brown Shows Off His Street Wear Style At Paris Fashion Week #PFW @ChrisBrown @treysongz #ParisFashionWeek #ChrisBrown @chrisbrownofficial #treysongzChris Brown was spotted reppin with his Ni**as in Paris during Fashion Week. C-Breezy had his vans on paired with destroyed denim and a b...
So Apparently Wendy Williams Husband Kevin Hunter is Cheating With A Woman Who Lives In Nike Slides... How Dreadful!!! See Pics Here #WendyShow #WendyWilliams #SharinaHudsonThe Daily Mail UK broke the news that Wendy Williams Husband has been cheating for a decade. The tragedy of the situation is that he appar...
New pictures of The Game and India Love in a park have surfaced, apparently they didn't know the paps were catching their shenanigans...