Thursday, August 7, 2014

Kristin Cavallari Serves Up One Piece Excellence While Out and About in West Hollywood




Kristin Cavallari - Kristin Cavallari Rocks Flower PowerKristin Cavallari - Kristin Cavallari Rocks Flower PowerFormer reality star and busy mom Kristin Cavallari shows off her toned legs while out and about in West Hollywood, California on August 6, 2014. Kristin recently spoke about her speedy weight loss after her second child saying, "I'm a freak about what I put in my mouth. I'm constantly reading labels and I don't eat any toxic chemicals, so I think that plays a huge role. I'm breast-feeding, which burns a ton of calories, and I can probably just thank my mama too, you know."
Former reality star and busy mom Kristin Cavallari has never been shy and shows off her toned legs while out and about in West Hollywood, California on August 6, 2014. Kristin recently spoke about her speedy weight loss after her second child saying, "I'm a freak about what I put in my mouth. I'm constantly reading labels and I don't eat any toxic chemicals, so I think that plays a huge role. I'm breast-feeding, which burns a ton of calories, and I can probably just thank my mama too, you know. Those open toe booties are perfect for fall. The always stylish Kristin Cavallari gives us MILF realness on the regular. Love HER!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Christian Dior Couture Is Iconic.

  Christian Dior Couture stands as an icon of haute couture, a beacon of elegance, innovation, and timeless beauty in the fashion world. Fro...