Thursday, June 16, 2016

Style by Sheena Personal Style Post - Im Sorry (Interlude) #StyleCinema #FashionBlogger #RoJames


Style By Sheena #OOTD ft. Music by Ro James
Hi! Its Style by Sheena here with another... OOTD featuring music By Ro James, Im Sorry (Interlude). The two piece is Style by Sheena and I paired this look with a pair of single strap nude heels, I love a simple fitted look.  Just showing an option of how to wear a nude look.


 
Outfit of The Day Video Featuring All Black Fashion
Ro James Lyrics
Im Sorry (Interlude) Lyrics
"I'm Sorry (Interlude)"

When you run down the influence
 You'd lie boy, you'd say anything
 You'd be caught up, screaming in the moment
 When you wake up, you don't remember a thing
 I can't be what you need me to be for you
 I'm Sorry, so sorry
 Cause I can't be what you need me to be for you
 I'm Sorry, so sorry
 I should've known when I found you
 Should've known better then to fuck with you
 Should've known not to lie you
 But I can't let you go
 Said I should've known how I found you
 The truth looking for me, you know
 Nut I can't save your soul
 So, I should've known
 I can't be
 I can't be what you need
 So Sorry

1 comment:

  1. I have Ro James on my playlist right now so it is a cool coincidence that you mentioned him in your post. Cute nude outfit.
    LaToya
    www.toyastales.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Christian Dior Couture Is Iconic.

  Christian Dior Couture stands as an icon of haute couture, a beacon of elegance, innovation, and timeless beauty in the fashion world. Fro...