Wednesday, December 6, 2017

REVIEW: Nike Air Max Thea KJCRD @NIKE


The slightly slimmer version of an Air Max, Nike Air Max Thea comes with stripes in black and white for women. A good alternative to a Roshe One, thanks to his more grip cushioning. These shoes look great and a exceptionally comfortable. Just be aware that they run a little small and narrow. I love the stripes because they add a bit of flair. I don't think I could wear them all day when I'm on my feet, but I will definitely have to give them a test run. They also look good with anything from workout wear to jeans.  Honestly these are Highly Recommended #SheenaApproved.






Let's Socialize! Follow Me @StyleBySheena 

 Image result for nike gif






No comments:

Post a Comment

Christian Dior Couture Is Iconic.

  Christian Dior Couture stands as an icon of haute couture, a beacon of elegance, innovation, and timeless beauty in the fashion world. Fro...