Friday, June 15, 2018

This Week On Style By Sheena

Its the season to wear less and go out more, why not spice up your look a little. I decided to pair more daring pieces with their unconventional counterparts. Whether it be a tank and boy shorts or a long sleeve and a mini, the common theme was a pop of color. Hey... you only live once right? I kept it simple in terms of silhouettes and let the colors do all of the talking. Check Out The looks below...


I paired a simple Forever 21 tank top with a flannel, boy shorts and strappy heels because it would accentuate my waistline while adding visual interest.


I feel like a knotted top is totally flirty, so I paired a yellow basic ambiance apparel that with a printed skirt and stacked heels for a simple yet impactful look that is totally appropriate for the season. Yellow is one of my absolute faves, its like wearing a little bit of sunshine.




I paired this blue ruffle top with blue heels and Indigo fashion nova jeans because I was feeling super matchy matchy.




This pink ruffle blouse is super comfortable and makes a statement on its own, so I paired it with some cutoffs and was pleasantly surprised at the contrast.


One of my fave looks has to be this House of Vibess tank worn with floral boots. Minimalist excess at its finest.





 Let's Socialize

THIS BLOG claims no credit for any images posted on this site unless otherwise noted. Images on this blog are copyright to its respectful owners. If there is an image appearing on this blog that belongs to you and do not wish for it appear on this site, please E-mail with a link to said image and it will be promptly removed.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Christian Dior Couture Is Iconic.

  Christian Dior Couture stands as an icon of haute couture, a beacon of elegance, innovation, and timeless beauty in the fashion world. Fro...