Monday, January 13, 2020

Under The Influence Series - Scarlett O'Hara


I love to draw inspiration from everywhere and that is why I am starting a new series that pairs my influences with my personal style. The classy seduction that the character Scarlett O'Hara embodies totally speaks to me. Honestly making clothes out of the drapes is totally me whenever the mood strikes. In a set of photographs taken by Images By Mr. Mike I channeled my inner Scarlett O' Hara with a red sheer and dark moody backgrounds similar to that of Gone With The Wind. 
She embodies a no nonsense woman with an opinion in a time very many felt she shouldn't have one. 

Image result for scarlett o'hara red dress"






Image result for scarlett o'hara"


I love to get inspiration from everywhere.. where do you get yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Christian Dior Couture Is Iconic.

  Christian Dior Couture stands as an icon of haute couture, a beacon of elegance, innovation, and timeless beauty in the fashion world. Fro...