Wednesday, February 23, 2022

Consistent? - 60 Seconds of Self Awareness

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE your affirmation: "I will be consistent in all ways",
    but I must confess that I have NOT been consistent! ;O ;-(
    First, I admit that I want and have proclaimed how much I would like to become the world's most famous panty model and have put that desire in writing on my blog and on my Twitter:
    My Tweets on Twitter (echoed on my blog) state:
    'I wish for all photos+videos of me modelling ladies full brief nylon panties to be Tweeted emailed+shared, published posted+displayed everywhere including blogs, online+print news+gossip articles, magazines, posters fliers+billboards, movies, TV+streaming media'
    Failure to be consistent #1:
    I have failed to actually upload my panty-modelling photographs to tabloid news outlets that might publish them;
    Failure to be consistent #2: I have not made myself available for television interviews;
    Failure to be consistent #3:
    I have not participated in any public underwear events, i.e.:
    I have not yet participated in any No Pants Subway Rides or in any Undie Runs or in 'No Pants Day' or in National Underwear Day;

    I will be consistent in all ways!
    I will be consistent in all ways!
    I will be consistent in all ways!
    I will be consistent in all ways!
    I will be consistent in all ways!
    I will be consistent in all ways!
    I will be consistent in all ways!
    I hope this affirmation works! :D

    P.S.
    All photos+videos of me modelling full brief panties on
    my blog: Full Brief Panties
    on my YouTube: misterpantybuns's Channel panty modelling and review videos
    and on my Twitter @Panty_Buns
    WERE RELEASED BY ME INTO THE PUBLIC DOMAIN as I was making them (Labeled FREE for RE-USE)!

    ReplyDelete

Stop Seeking Validation From the Wrong People

 One of the quickest ways to lose yourself is to build your confidence on someone else's approval. If your happiness depends on being li...