Rihanna looked uber cute at LAX in a cropped top hoodie, and jogging pants. The two waist length braids really took the entire look up a notch.
Saturday, March 29, 2014
Mrs. Carter looked gorgeous as usual on instagram in a Pepsi logo'd sweatshirt. Beyonce posted a picture on Tumblr in a Kenzo sweatshirt... stealherstyle.net broke her look down into three parts.
1. Emma Watson - It Girl Emma Watson pulled the top spot in a silk J. Mendel jumpsuit for the premier of her movie Noah.
2. Emma Roberts - Emma went strapless in this Barbara Bui simple sheath. Love this color combination.
3. Emma Stone - Ms. Stone looked gorgeous in head to toe Burgandy Dior. From Head to toe her look was impeccable, the length of the sleeves and style of the shoe, took this look to another level.
Tuesday, March 25, 2014
Chris Brown may be in jail, but the well oiled machine behind his success went ahead and released the video for his hit single Loyal. The video featured cameos from Usher, Tyga, and Trey Songz. The song will be featured on his forthcoming album X, which will be made available on Chris’ 25th birthday, May 5.
Top Ten Celebs Who Wore Box Braids The Best & Tutorial On How to Wear Box Braids Like The Celebrities #poeticjustice #braids #poeticjusticebraids #howtobraid
Sure Janet Jackson started the trend in the 90's with Poetic Justice, but lets take a quick look at some celebrities who brought the Poetic Justice Box Braid style back in 2014.
1. Keri Hilson
4. Brandy Norwood
5. Tae Heckard
6. Christina Milian
7. Kandi Burruss
8. Angela Simmons
9. Eva Marcille
10. Natalie Nunn
How to Wear Box Braids
Friday, March 21, 2014
Kim Kardashian and Kanye West attempted to break the internet today when the cover of Vogue's April 2014 issue was released. Shot by the incomparable Annie Leibovitz the couple of lit to perfection and shown in the best possible light. I just love this cover, what do you think?
Watch Kanye and Kim at their Vogue Shoot Below:
Here are a few of Amal Alamuddin's striking looks since she hit the scene. George Clooney's girlfriend appears to be quite the style setter. Not only is she a fashionista, but she is a lawyer too. Smart girls who can dress rock! Let me know what you think of her looks....
One blogger posted of the pristine shots, “This was not a stealthy pap situation,” pointing out the pics look “almost like they’re posed.”
1. Khloe Kardashian - I love this look from Khloe, the all white look screams...spring is here, but the "Parental Advisory" shirt screams I've got edge. The purse adds just the right amount of sophistication. This is a look I would definitely recommend for the masses, especially the rich plum lip with a light look like this one.
2. Kim Kardashian - In stark contrast to her sister Khloe, Kim went for a paired down look. Plain grey V-neck, light wash denim and brown heels. I love this look because it screams simple yet pulled together. I am loving Kim Kardashian's minimalist approach to fashion these days.
3. Lady Gaga - All black with a pop of yellow is the look that Lady Gaga was going for. The pumps and structured jacket gave the look a ladylike punch, but they hair and glasses made it fun.
4. Mena Suvari - This Hollywood starlet went for an all black everything look, with the cutest pumps ever. The drapey fabric and cut of the pants take the look up a notch in the sophistication department.
5. Dita Von Teese - The lace bustier and a-line skirt paired with the red nails, make this look flawless. It screams dita von teese but she manages to wow us everytime, so who can complain.
6. Blake Lively - The Age of Adeline star is giving us tiny waist realness in this look from the movie. The costuming for this picture is going to be the real star of the show.
7. Amal Alamuddin - Aside from having the greatest accessory there is Mr. George Clooney himself Amal manages to knock us off our feet with her creative looks. I love the entire look because its unexpected yet pulled together.
'American Horror Story' actress Emma Roberts out for lunch in West Hollywood, California on March 19, 2014. Emma rocked a crop top and high waisted jeans with brown shoes. I love the way this simple outfit was flawlessly executed. Her cute haircut takes this look to another level. What do you think?
Kim Kardashian is almost unrecognizable in the March 18 episode of the all-new series "Celebrities Undercover," airing on the Oxygen cable network. A video clip for the reality star's appearance on the show was published by E! Online on March 19 and can be viewed here. I think its cool to see Kim looking a little average for once. This show is giving these celebrities a little insight on how the public sees them. I will definitely be tuning in in the future.
Thursday, March 20, 2014
Beyonce posed with Anne Frank in a derby cap, denim and nude pumps. Her look was topped off by a red lip and bleach blonde locks.
Absolutely love the cut of that shirt, and the artistic photograph. Beyonce is beyond one of the greatest creative minds of our time.
OH KKKK, our fave pre-Grammys bash–the Roc Nation brunch –came back for another year with its usual Black excellence, visuals a...
Chris Brown Shows Off His Street Wear Style At Paris Fashion Week #PFW @ChrisBrown @treysongz #ParisFashionWeek #ChrisBrown @chrisbrownofficial #treysongzChris Brown was spotted reppin with his Ni**as in Paris during Fashion Week. C-Breezy had his vans on paired with destroyed denim and a b...
New pictures of The Game and India Love in a park have surfaced, apparently they didn't know the paps were catching their shenanigans...
The World's Most Stylish Scammer: A Look At Tyrone Hankerson's Taste in Fashion #HU #TyroneHankersonYou may have heard about Down South Georgia Boy turned "Alleged" Super Scammer Tyrone Hankerson Jr. on Social Media the past ...