1. Emma Watson - It Girl Emma Watson pulled the top spot in a silk J. Mendel jumpsuit for the premier of her movie Noah.
2. Emma Roberts - Emma went strapless in this Barbara Bui simple sheath. Love this color combination.
3. Emma Stone - Ms. Stone looked gorgeous in head to toe Burgandy Dior. From Head to toe her look was impeccable, the length of the sleeves and style of the shoe, took this look to another level.
Chris Brown may be in jail, but the well oiled machine behind his success went ahead and released the video for his hit single Loyal. The video featured cameos from Usher, Tyga, and Trey Songz. The song will be featured on his forthcoming album X, which will be made available on Chris’ 25th birthday, May 5.
Kim Kardashian and Kanye West attempted to break the internet today when the cover of Vogue's April 2014 issue was released. Shot by the incomparable Annie Leibovitz the couple of lit to perfection and shown in the best possible light. I just love this cover, what do you think?
Watch Kanye and Kim at their Vogue Shoot Below:
Here are a few of Amal Alamuddin's striking looks since she hit the scene. George Clooney's girlfriend appears to be quite the style setter. Not only is she a fashionista, but she is a lawyer too. Smart girls who can dress rock! Let me know what you think of her looks....
George Clooney has been photographed on safari in Tanzania with his new girlfriend, Oxford-educated British barrister Amal Alamuddin.
The actor and the gorgeous brunette appear in a series of cute shots that People posted online Tuesday, showing the “Monuments Men” star looking debonair in stylish safari gear with his arm around alluring Alamuddin.
But some Clooney watchers wonder how a photographer managed to chase the couple to East Africa and climb out from behind a bush to get the secluded safari pics, which are credited to Getty Images.
Alamuddin also looks perfectly beat as if for a magazine shoot. Some wondered if the remote location shots were staged to show Clooney had moved on, now that his ex Sta…
1. Khloe Kardashian - I love this look from Khloe, the all white look screams...spring is here, but the "Parental Advisory" shirt screams I've got edge. The purse adds just the right amount of sophistication. This is a look I would definitely recommend for the masses, especially the rich plum lip with a light look like this one.
2. Kim Kardashian - In stark contrast to her sister Khloe, Kim went for a paired down look. Plain grey V-neck, light wash denim and brown heels. I love this look because it screams simple yet pulled together. I am loving Kim Kardashian's minimalist approach to fashion these days.
3. Lady Gaga - All black with a pop of yellow is the look that Lady Gaga was going for. The pumps and structured jacket gave the look a ladylike punch, but they hair and glasses made it fun.
4. Mena Suvari - This Hollywood starlet went for an all black everything look, with the cutest pumps ever. The drapey fabric and cut of the pants take the look up a notch…
'American Horror Story' actress Emma Roberts out for lunch in West Hollywood, California on March 19, 2014. Emma rocked a crop top and high waisted jeans with brown shoes. I love the way this simple outfit was flawlessly executed. Her cute haircut takes this look to another level. What do you think?
Kim Kardashian is almost unrecognizable in the March 18 episode of the all-new series "Celebrities Undercover," airing on the Oxygen cable network. A video clip for the reality star's appearance on the show was published by E! Online on March 19 and can be viewed here. I think its cool to see Kim looking a little average for once. This show is giving these celebrities a little insight on how the public sees them. I will definitely be tuning in in the future.
Beyonce posed with Anne Frank in a derby cap, denim and nude pumps. Her look was topped off by a red lip and bleach blonde locks.
Absolutely love the cut of that shirt, and the artistic photograph. Beyonce is beyond one of the greatest creative minds of our time.