"I feel relieved," Kenya says of ending things with Walter. "No one should settle for a relationship for the sake of being in one. Once I move to Atlanta the relationship was flushed out. I saw Walter for who he really is and his intentions were false. I'm glad it's over. "
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Become the Person You Can Count On
Self-leadership begins when you realize you don't have to wait for someone else to motivate you, rescue you or validate your next move....
-
New pictures of The Game and India Love in a park have surfaced, apparently they didn't know the paps were catching their shenanigans...
-
Peace isn't something you find after you've accomplished everything. It's something you learn to protect while you're build...
-
Chris Brown was spotted reppin with his Ni**as in Paris during Fashion Week. C-Breezy had his vans on paired with destroyed denim and a b...
No comments:
Post a Comment