Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Christina Milian at The Grove Wearing a Homies Shirt

Christina Milian - Christina Milian, wearing a 'Homies' shirt, hangs out with a mystery man while at The Grove in Los AngelesChristina Milian - Christina Milian, wearing a 'Homies' shirt, hangs out with a mystery man while at The Grove in Los AngelesChristina Milian - Christina Milian, wearing a 'Homies' shirt, hangs out with a mystery man while at The Grove in Los AngelesChristina Milian - Christina Milian, wearing a 'Homies' shirt, hangs out with a mystery man while at The Grove in Los AngelesChristina Milian - Christina Milian, wearing a 'Homies' shirt, hangs out with a mystery man while at The Grove in Los Angeles

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Excuses Are Negotiating Against Your Future

 Your excuses are rarely as harmless as they sound. “I'll start Monday.” “I don't have enough time.” “I need to learn more first.” “...