Sunday, February 24, 2013

Kelly Rowland Wears Striking Donna Karan Atelier at the 2013 Oscar Awards

Kelly+Rowland in 85th Annual Academy Awards - ArrivalsSinger Kelly Rowland attends the Oscars at Hollywood & Highland Center on February 24, 2013 in Hollywood, California.Singer Kelly Rowland attends the Oscars at Hollywood & Highland Center on February 24, 2013 in Hollywood, California.Singer Kelly Rowland attends the Oscars at Hollywood & Highland Center on February 24, 2013 in Hollywood, California.Actress-singer Kristin Chenoweth (L) and singer Kelly Rowland attend the Oscars at Hollywood & Highland Center on February 24, 2013 in Hollywood, California.Actress-singer Kristin Chenoweth (L) and singer Kelly Rowland attend the Oscars at Hollywood & Highland Center on February 24, 2013 in Hollywood, California.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Excuses Are Negotiating Against Your Future

 Your excuses are rarely as harmless as they sound. “I'll start Monday.” “I don't have enough time.” “I need to learn more first.” “...