Friday, August 30, 2013

Olivia Palermo in Sydney #Coach #OliviaPalermo

FOR USA SALES: Contact Randy Bauer (310) 910-1113 bauergriffinsales@gmail.com .FOR UK SALES: 44 207 431 1598 MUST BYLINE: EROTEME.CO.UK.Olivia Palermo attends an in store appearance for Coach at Chatswood Chase Shopping Centre in Sydney, Australia.FOR USA SALES: Contact Randy Bauer (310) 910-1113 bauergriffinsales@gmail.com .FOR UK SALES: 44 207 431 1598 MUST BYLINE: EROTEME.CO.UK.Olivia Palermo attends an in store appearance for Coach at Chatswood Chase Shopping Centre in Sydney, Australia.FOR USA SALES: Contact Randy Bauer (310) 910-1113 bauergriffinsales@gmail.com .FOR UK SALES: 44 207 431 1598 MUST BYLINE: EROTEME.CO.UK.Olivia Palermo attends an in store appearance for Coach at Chatswood Chase Shopping Centre in Sydney, Australia.FOR USA SALES: Contact Randy Bauer (310) 910-1113 bauergriffinsales@gmail.com .FOR UK SALES: 44 207 431 1598 MUST BYLINE: EROTEME.CO.UK.Olivia Palermo attends an in store appearance for Coach at Chatswood Chase Shopping Centre in Sydney, Australia.

Olivia Palermo struts her stuff for Coach, in Sydney Australia in an all white ensemble.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Excuses Are Negotiating Against Your Future

 Your excuses are rarely as harmless as they sound. “I'll start Monday.” “I don't have enough time.” “I need to learn more first.” “...