Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Charlie Hunnam is Christian Grey #50shadesofgrey #fiftyshadesofgrey #dakotajohnson


Take a look at Charlie Hunnam your Christian Grey....
Charlie Hunnam
Dakota Johnson Will play Anastasia.

What do you think of the casting choice?

2 comments:

  1. I m excited for the Fifty Shades of Grey movie. I am really happy for the casting.
    Fifty Shades of Grey

    ReplyDelete
  2. "The Newcastle-born Brit, who will star opposite Dakota Johnson in the page-to-screen transfers of EL James' "mummy porn" books, was apparently flanked by bonus security at the relaunch of his hit show Sons Of Anarchy."
    I m excited for the 50 Shades Of Grey Movie. I cant wait for releasing date.
    Want to watch my favourite to play role Dakota Johnson and Charlie Hunnam.
    fifty shades movie
    Nice Blog...

    ReplyDelete

Your Comfort Zone Has a Cost

 We talk about the comfort zone as if it's always a cozy little place where everything is peaceful. Sometimes it is. But sometimes comfo...