"I've been waiting for this interview, I want you to tell me what I'm doing wrong in front of everybody so I can improve that" said Kanye West before explaining his mind frame doing the 'Bound 2' music video. The 19-time Grammy award winner also spoke on paparazzi issues, President Obama, fashion, 'Yeezus' tour shows, and a lot more.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Your Life Changes When Your Choices Become Intentional
Your life is being shaped by the choices you make when nobody is watching. What you consume, tolerate, prioritize, postpone and repeatedly ...
-
New pictures of The Game and India Love in a park have surfaced, apparently they didn't know the paps were catching their shenanigans...
-
Peace isn't something you find after you've accomplished everything. It's something you learn to protect while you're build...
-
Chris Brown was spotted reppin with his Ni**as in Paris during Fashion Week. C-Breezy had his vans on paired with destroyed denim and a b...
No comments:
Post a Comment