Monday, August 11, 2014

Who Doesnt Love Uggs??: The I Heart UGG launch

Amber Montana celebrates the launch of I Heart UGG at Nordstrom - The Grove Los Angeles at The Grove on August 9, 2014 in Los Angeles, California.Amber Montana celebrates the launch of I Heart UGG at Nordstrom - The Grove Los Angeles at The Grove on August 9, 2014 in Los Angeles, California.Amber Montana celebrates the launch of I Heart UGG at Nordstrom - The Grove Los Angeles at The Grove on August 9, 2014 in Los Angeles, California.General view of atmosphere at Amber Montana celebrates the launch of I Heart UGG at Nordstrom - The Grove Los Angeles at The Grove on August 9, 2014 in Los Angeles, California.General view of atmosphere at Amber Montana celebrates the launch of I Heart UGG at Nordstrom - The Grove Los Angeles at The Grove on August 9, 2014 in Los Angeles, California.General view of atmosphere at Amber Montana celebrates the launch of I Heart UGG at Nordstrom - The Grove Los Angeles at The Grove on August 9, 2014 in Los Angeles, California.
I personally Love Uggs, do you? I not 100% sure about this collection, but they look adorable on Amber Montana.  The new spin on the Ugg boot isnt for the faint at heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Overcoming Limiting Beliefs: Strategies to Break Free

  Sheena Aaron's Growth Mindset Blog: Igniting Mindset Motivation Limiting beliefs are the invisible barriers that hinder personal growt...