First off I have to rave about this stunning satin navy spaghetti strapped dress. Anne Hathaway looks bedtime romp appropriate. Total Goddess, I swear. The neckline and the hair compliment each other so well. When I tell you, she did this look, and then the delicate necklace. I love it all. Go Anne, show them how to shut all the haters up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Stop Being Loyal to an Outdated Version of You
There is a strange kind of loyalty we sometimes have to our past selves. We defend old decisions because we made them. We maintain old habit...
-
New pictures of The Game and India Love in a park have surfaced, apparently they didn't know the paps were catching their shenanigans...
-
Peace isn't something you find after you've accomplished everything. It's something you learn to protect while you're build...
-
Chris Brown was spotted reppin with his Ni**as in Paris during Fashion Week. C-Breezy had his vans on paired with destroyed denim and a b...
No comments:
Post a Comment