Monday, November 24, 2014

Best In Hip Hop Iggy Azalea at the American Music Awards

Australian rapper Iggy Azalea has won favorite rap/hip-hop album and best rap artist at the 2014 American Music Awards. Joining her on the winners list were compatriots 5 Seconds of Summer, who took out new artist of the year.
Azalea, and her debut studio album The New Classic, beat industry veterans Eminem and Drake to take both hip-hop categories at the awards ceremony, held at LA’s Nokia Theatre.
In a quick speech the 24-year-old artist said it was the first time in her life she had been awarded a prize.
“And it means so much to me that it is for best hip-hop, because that’s what inspired me to move to America and pursue my dreams. It’s what helped me when I was a teenager to escape and to get through my life and to better times.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Christian Dior Couture Is Iconic.

  Christian Dior Couture stands as an icon of haute couture, a beacon of elegance, innovation, and timeless beauty in the fashion world. Fro...