Monday, January 9, 2017

Chrissy Teigen at the Shutterfly Wine and Dine @chrissyteigen

Chrissy Teigen hosts Shutterfly's Wine, Dine and D.I.Y. Design Holiday Event at Sopra on November 11, 2014 in New York City.Chrissy Teigen hosts Shutterfly's Wine, Dine and D.I.Y. Design Holiday Event at Sopra on November 11, 2014 in New York City.Chrissy Teigen hosts Shutterfly's Wine, Dine and D.I.Y. Design Holiday Event at Sopra on November 11, 2014 in New York City.

The gorgeous Chrissy Teigen also known as Mrs. Legend or Mrs. Stephens depending on who you ask hosted the Shutterfly Wine and Dine. She wore her hair in a brushed back style, that shows off her dainty earring.  The top of her jumpsuit flaunts a one strap crossover look, paired with a black bottom and black heels. Great look, Chrissy. Go Chrissy, Go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who Would You Be Without Everyone’s Expectations?

 We spend so much of our lives becoming who we think we are supposed to be that we rarely stop to ask a more important question: Who would I...