Thursday, November 6, 2014

Ellie Goulding and Dougie Poynter's Have a Date Night

Ellie Goulding attends Alexander Wang and H&M - VIP launch party wearing a ring on her ring finger fuelling rumours that the singer has gotten engaged to her boyfriend Dougie Poynter.
Blonde Bombshell Ellie Goulding, goes trendy in a black coat, leggings and some docs. Makeup beat! Hair Laid... Go ELLIE!
Ellie Goulding attends Alexander Wang and H&M - VIP launch party wearing a ring on her ring finger fuelling rumours that the singer has gotten engaged to her boyfriend Dougie Poynter.Ellie Goulding attends Alexander Wang and H&M - VIP launch party wearing a ring on her ring finger fuelling rumours that the singer has gotten engaged to her boyfriend Dougie Poynter.Ellie Goulding attends Alexander Wang and H&M - VIP launch party wearing a ring on her ring finger fuelling rumours that the singer has gotten engaged to her boyfriend Dougie Poynter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Excuses Are Negotiating Against Your Future

 Your excuses are rarely as harmless as they sound. “I'll start Monday.” “I don't have enough time.” “I need to learn more first.” “...