Monday, January 2, 2017

Taylor Swift Shakes it Up in NYC @taylorswift

Singer Taylor Swift shows off her keen fashion sense while leaving her home in New York City, New York on November 10, 2014. Taylor's ex-boyfriend Harry Styles recently praised the songs Taylor wrote about him saying, "She's really good, so... they're good songs. So I'm really lucky in that sense."Singer Taylor Swift shows off her keen fashion sense while leaving her home in New York City, New York on November 10, 2014. Taylor's ex-boyfriend Harry Styles recently praised the songs Taylor wrote about him saying, "She's really good, so... they're good songs. So I'm really lucky in that sense."
Singer Taylor Swift shows off her keen fashion sense while leaving her home in New York City, New York on November 10, 2014. Taylor's ex-boyfriend Harry Styles recently praised the songs Taylor wrote about him saying, "She's really good, so... they're good songs. So I'm really lucky in that sense."
Singer Taylor Swift shows off her keen fashion sense while leaving her home in New York City, New York on November 10, 2014. Taylor's ex-boyfriend Harry Styles recently praised the songs Taylor wrote about him saying, "She's really good, so... they're good songs. So I'm really lucky in that sense."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stop Being Loyal to an Outdated Version of You

There is a strange kind of loyalty we sometimes have to our past selves. We defend old decisions because we made them. We maintain old habit...