Singer Usher takes a morning stroll in Georgetown with his girlfriend Grace Miguel on November 11, 2014 in Washington, D.C. Usher may be trying to relive the excitment of finding a prize at the bottom of a cereal box. His new single "Clueless" will only be available to download off boxes of specially marked Honey Nut Cheerios at Walmart stores across the country. He looked suppppper chic in a fur hat and coat. GO USHER!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Your Excuses Are Negotiating Against Your Future
Your excuses are rarely as harmless as they sound. “I'll start Monday.” “I don't have enough time.” “I need to learn more first.” “...
-
New pictures of The Game and India Love in a park have surfaced, apparently they didn't know the paps were catching their shenanigans...
-
Peace isn't something you find after you've accomplished everything. It's something you learn to protect while you're build...
-
Follow me @StyleBySheena
No comments:
Post a Comment