Sunday, January 1, 2017

Who's Fly? Kim and Khloe at LAX @kimkardashian @khloekardashian

Khloe Kardashian - Kim & Khloe Kardashian Touch Down At LAX
Kim and Khloe take on LAX, Kim is looking a little more svelte than usual and Khloe has her usual va va voom going on.  I love these two. The looks are very different but muted just the same.  We rarely see Kim in leggings but she looks great in them, with a nude one strap sandal.
Khloe Kardashian - Kim & Khloe Kardashian Touch Down At LAXKhloe Kardashian - Kim & Khloe Kardashian Touch Down At LAXKhloe Kardashian - Kim & Khloe Kardashian Touch Down At LAX
I love that these two stopped and took a picture with the fan.

Follow Me @StyleBySheena

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who Would You Be Without Everyone’s Expectations?

 We spend so much of our lives becoming who we think we are supposed to be that we rarely stop to ask a more important question: Who would I...