Sunday, January 1, 2017

Rihanna Slays in Her #BBHMM Look @rihanna

Singer Rihanna is wearing green Versace clothes from head to toe as she's spotted out for dinner in Los Angeles, California on March 29, 2015. Rihanna was coming from the iHeart Radio awards.Singer Rihanna is wearing green Versace clothes from head to toe as she's spotted out for dinner in Los Angeles, California on March 29, 2015. Rihanna was coming from the iHeart Radio awards.Singer Rihanna is wearing green Versace clothes from head to toe as she's spotted out for dinner in Los Angeles, California on March 29, 2015. Rihanna was coming from the iHeart Radio awards.

The Green in Rihanna's performance outfit, gives the black dress the pop it needs. We are definitely feeling to Lil Kim she is channeling with this "Crush On You" look

Follow Me @StyleBySheena

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Excuses Are Negotiating Against Your Future

 Your excuses are rarely as harmless as they sound. “I'll start Monday.” “I don't have enough time.” “I need to learn more first.” “...