Scarlett Johansson is gettin it! I mean wow, she had that baby and totally stepped up that style game. She was doing her late night thing, while rocking a camel coat and nude heels paired with an all white color palette. She is totally serving up classy goodness with this look. I can't find one thing I don't like about this outfit. I mean even the shades are like wow! Scarlett, you Go Girl!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Your Life Changes When Your Choices Become Intentional
Your life is being shaped by the choices you make when nobody is watching. What you consume, tolerate, prioritize, postpone and repeatedly ...
-
New pictures of The Game and India Love in a park have surfaced, apparently they didn't know the paps were catching their shenanigans...
-
Peace isn't something you find after you've accomplished everything. It's something you learn to protect while you're build...
-
Chris Brown was spotted reppin with his Ni**as in Paris during Fashion Week. C-Breezy had his vans on paired with destroyed denim and a b...
No comments:
Post a Comment