Hannah Davis in this all white mesh look is so cute, I can barely stand it. I am a sucker for a cropped top, let alone mesh. The overall look exudes classy girl with an edge. I like the heels as well. Hannah Davis is gorgeous, so anything she puts on is going look good, but this outfit gets tens across the board.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Your Comfort Zone Has a Cost
We talk about the comfort zone as if it's always a cozy little place where everything is peaceful. Sometimes it is. But sometimes comfo...
-
New pictures of The Game and India Love in a park have surfaced, apparently they didn't know the paps were catching their shenanigans...
-
Peace isn't something you find after you've accomplished everything. It's something you learn to protect while you're build...
-
Chris Brown was spotted reppin with his Ni**as in Paris during Fashion Week. C-Breezy had his vans on paired with destroyed denim and a b...
No comments:
Post a Comment