Monday, January 2, 2017

Iggy Gets Real On The Cover of Seventeen @Seventeen @iggyazalea #iggyazalea

Iggy Azalea, has been shying from the spotlight lately, so its good to see her back on magazine covers, this time for Seventeen Magazine. She is set to dish on her new look, high school and her haters. The cover look shows a delicate and feminine Iggy. I like this look, Iggy definitely pops!

THIS BLOG claims no credit for any images posted on this site unless otherwise noted. Images on this blog are copyright to its respectful owners. If there is an image appearing on this blog that belongs to you and do not wish for it appear on this site, please E-mail with a link to said image and it will be promptly removed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Excuses Are Negotiating Against Your Future

 Your excuses are rarely as harmless as they sound. “I'll start Monday.” “I don't have enough time.” “I need to learn more first.” “...