Saturday, January 7, 2017

Girllllll, Selena Gomez Goes Topless To Promote Revival @SelenaGomez #Revival #SelenaGomez

According to Selena Gomez, "Sometimes I get frustrated when I hear lies about who I am. The Internet is meant to keep you “updated” but it just takes old news and freezes it like it’s now. You have watched me in pain and I’ve owned up to it through my music and actions. I grew up with you. I am beyond excited to show you the next chapter, the TRUTH. I’ve been keeping so many secrets… I’m reborn in every moment so who knows what I’ll become.. As long as I’m happy with me."
I am super excited to see what she has in store on this new musical journey. What do you think of this risque image?
Let's Socialize

THIS BLOG claims no credit for any images posted on this site unless otherwise noted. Images on this blog are copyright to its respectful owners. If there is an image appearing on this blog that belongs to you and do not wish for it appear on this site, please E-mail with a link to said image and it will be promptly removed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fall Fashion Tips: How to Rock Sunglasses This Season Ft Shop Style By Sheena

  Fall Fashion Tips: How to Rock Sunglasses This Season As the crisp fall air rolls in, many people start thinking about cozy sweaters, boot...