Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Kourtney Kardashian Slays In NYC @KourtneyKardash #Kardashian #KUWTK #KourtneyKardashian

Kourtney grabbed the Kardashian crown this week in a bodysuit and boots. She was giving us major super hero vibes in this look. I love it! The ponytail, the makeup and the clutch. All perfection. Kourtney will continue to kill it, I have no doubt. Would you wear this look?
Let's Socialize

THIS BLOG claims no credit for any images posted on this site unless otherwise noted. Images on this blog are copyright to its respectful owners. If there is an image appearing on this blog that belongs to you and do not wish for it appear on this site, please E-mail with a link to said image and it will be promptly removed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who Would You Be Without Everyone’s Expectations?

 We spend so much of our lives becoming who we think we are supposed to be that we rarely stop to ask a more important question: Who would I...