Thursday, November 7, 2019

How To Make Basics Not So Basic

I overheard someone say.. 

"The Girl in the White T-shirt and Jeans"
although I thought i'd be invisible in such a simple silhouette I realized that you could even use the basics to stand out.

In the look demonstrated below we have a white off the shoulder basic white top and denim jeans.
What makes it pop a little extra is the three part dressing method.

Get your pop from your accessories whether it be shoes, earrings or a necklace.

Its important to pair the basics with an unexpected showy item that will demand the attention & you can put with almost anything. Like a conversation piece almost.

I chose the striped shoes because the heel is slightly dramatic and the ankle cuff elevates the look a little as if its an accessory.






"The Girl in the White T-shirt and Jeans"

Let me know what you paired with your basics to make them pop Tag me @StyleBySheena

www.Instagram.com/stylebysheena
www.SheenaAaron.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Christian Dior Couture Is Iconic.

  Christian Dior Couture stands as an icon of haute couture, a beacon of elegance, innovation, and timeless beauty in the fashion world. Fro...