Tuesday, March 31, 2020

How I Styled The Two Piece I Made From Jeans

When you’re sitting around during quarantine it’s the perfect time to indulge in hobbies. I absolutely love repurposing clothes. I had a pair of jeans I bought in a size 1, I thought since they had a lil stretch I could fit in them. But boyyy was I wrong.

I loved the acid wash style so much I decided to repurpose the pants into a two piece and I came up with a tube style top and used the legs as sleeves. I love looking at a piece and seeing different ways I can wear it.





What do you think of this repurposed look?
Let's Socialize! @StyleBySheena



No comments:

Post a Comment

Overcoming Limiting Beliefs: Strategies to Break Free

  Sheena Aaron's Growth Mindset Blog: Igniting Mindset Motivation Limiting beliefs are the invisible barriers that hinder personal growt...