Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Jennifer Hudson In Those Jeansssss @IamJHud #JenniferHudson #NewYork&Company #ItJustFits

Jennifer Hudson Celebrates Her Campaign Launch For New York & Company's Soho Jeans Collection - In-Store EventJennifer Hudson Celebrates Her Campaign Launch For New York & Company's Soho Jeans Collection - In-Store EventJennifer Hudson Celebrates Her Campaign Launch For New York & Company's Soho Jeans Collection - In-Store EventJennifer Hudson Celebrates Her Campaign Launch For New York & Company's Soho Jeans Collection - In-Store Event
Jennifer Hudson shows off the awesome fit of her new Soho jeans collection from New York & Company. I love the chic fit of these jeans. She paired the look with a #Popping Red Lip and the best of blues on top. She kept the accessories understated as usual, but she definitely hit the mark with his look!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Excuses Are Negotiating Against Your Future

 Your excuses are rarely as harmless as they sound. “I'll start Monday.” “I don't have enough time.” “I need to learn more first.” “...