Style By Sheena Picks The Top Ten Looks At The 2018 Billboard Awards... Did Your Fave Make the List? #DuaLipa #Normani #Neyo #BhadBhabie
The Superstars were out for the Billboard music awards, and your fave didn't disappoint. The 2018 Billboard Music Awards honored some of the biggest in music on Sunday night. The ceremony took place at the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas, hosted by .
The singer started the evening with a to the victims of Friday's tragic shooting at Santa Fe High School in Texas. Korean pop band BTS became the first-ever Korean act to perform at the ceremony, performing their new single "Fake Love." The group also took home the award for Top Social Artist.
10. Bhad Bhabie also known as Danielle Bregoli wore what I would consider an age appropriate ensemble and understated makeup, a nice switch up for the Dr. Phil star.
9. Diplo in the powder blue suit and shades reeked of sophistication.
8. Chantel Jeffries rocked the heck out of a sheer bodysuit. She always slays.
7. Bret Rockman in the print of the season... Fendi.
6. Normani gave us all sorts of Coming to America 2018 Vibes with the high ponytail and sheer printed lace ensemble. LOVE!
5. Patrick Star literally did floral. Amazing.
4. Justine Skye came through dripping. She let her dress do the talking.
3. Dua Lipa worked this low V ... 80's look.
2. Gigi Gorgeous looked like a living doll in this orange midi dress.
1. Neyo wins the top spot. From the hat to the red suit to the shades...Everything is sooo right about this look!
Who is your pick?
Facebook- http://www.facebook.com/stylebysheenaYoutube- http://www.youtube.com/StyledBySheena
THIS BLOG claims no credit for any images posted on this site unless otherwise noted. Images on this blog are copyright to its respectful owners. If there is an image appearing on this blog that belongs to you and do not wish for it appear on this site, please E-mail with a link to said image and it will be promptly removed.